The following issues were discussed at the Professional Ethics Executive Committee (PEEC) Open Meeting on February 12, 2019:
- Hosting services - Updated Frequently-Asked-Questions (FAQs)
- Information System Services (ISS) Independence Proposal
- Use of Outside Directors on Firm Boards
- FAQ - Client Consent for Records Transfer if CPA Selling Practice has No Ownership in New Firm
- International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA) – Update
- State and Local Government (SLG) Affiliates Independence Proposal
- Professional Issues Update
- Selected Procedures Task Force
- Noncompliance with Laws and Regulations (NOCLAR) Update
- Planning Subgroup – Strategy and Work Plan (SWP)
Highlights for each item are in the downloadable PDF.
The agenda for this meeting may be found here.